Parks & Recreation
Thursday, July 9, fields are open.
SHILOH SPLASH PARK
COVID – 19 GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
- Signage will be posted at the entrance stating no customer with a fever or other symptoms of COVID – 19 is permitted in the park
- Customers shall be screened for COVID-19 illnesses before entering the Splash Park
- Daily health screenings of employees will be conducted prior to working
- Employees are required to report any symptoms of COVID-19 to their supervisor, and any employees that exhibits any of the symptoms of COVID-19 during their shift shall be sent home immediately and advised to consult with their physician.
- Employees will be trained regarding minimizing the spread of COVID-19, including reinforcement or proper sanitation, hand washing, cough and sneeze etiquette, and the use of PPE.
- Appropriate PPE shall be worn by all employees based on their duties and responsibilities and in adherence to state and local regulations and guidelines
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
- Customers are required to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit and when moving between water features
- Employees will be regularly deployed to customer and staff touch points for cleaning and disinfecting.All high-touch areas will be sanitized, at a minimum, once every two hours (water features will be turned off during cleaning)
- Seating areas and lines will be marked to observe social distancing standards at least 6 feet apart
- Staff will be stationed to enforce the social distancing standards
- Entrance/Exit monitored by staff to ensure no more than 50% of the park’s maximum occupancy (150 people)
- Children in restroom must be accompanied by an adult, no more than 4 per family in restroom at a time
- Birthday parties are limited to private parties after operating hours
- Picnic tables will be removed
- Water fountains will not be in use
- Concessions will not be sold, drink and snack vending machines will be available
Youth Baseball & Softball are offered in the Spring and Fall for ages 5-12. Tackle and Flag Football registration occurs in July, with games being played August-November.
Adult programs are for those 17+ in age. Adult Kickball games are played September-October. Co-ed flag football games are September - Early November.
We currently offer a Table Tennis League for all ages.