The City of Brandon Parks & Recreation Youth Baseball League follows the USSSA baseball rules and guidelines for local league rules, http://web.usssa.com/usssa/usssa-general/2017BBRulebook.pdf.
Registration 2017 Fall Baseball
July 1 - 23
Offering to Customers (age as of May 1, 2018 spring season)
5 Year Old T-Ball $55
6 Year Old: Coach Pitch $55
7-8 Year Old: Coach Pitch $55
9-10 Year Old: Player Pitch $55
11-12 Year Old: Player Pitch $55
*BPR provides jersey and hat only.
Dates or Time of the Year
Fall (September - November)
* Games are played on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
Julie Hopson - email@example.com
Adison Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandon Parks & Recreation
Parent’s Code of Ethics
As a parent I will provide positive support, care and encouragement for my child participating in youth sports in accordance with the following code of ethics:
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at all practices and games.
- I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of a personal desire to win.
- I will support coaches and officials working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is alcohol, tobacco and drug free and will refrain from their use at all activities.
- I will remember that the game is for the children and not adults.
- I will make youth sports fun for my child.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- I will require that my child’s coach be trained in the responsibilities of being a youth sports coach and that the coach’s code of ethics will be upheld.
- I will uphold myself in a manner that represents the team and City of Brandon in a positive way.
- I know if my behavior is in a disruptive manner I may be asked to leave the field of play by the coach and/or officials.