REGISTER JULY 5 - JULY 22
$10 LATE FEE APPLIED AFTER JULY 22
AGE BY DECEMBER 31, 2022
Birth certificate is required at time of registration.
Fee includes headgear and jersey.
| ||City of Brandon Resident||City of Brandon Non-Resident|
| 5 & 6 Year Old: Combined Tee & Coach Pitch Softball||$55|| $65|
| 7 & 8 Year Old: Coach Pitch Softball||$55|| $65|
| 9 & 10 Year Old: Player Pitch Softball||$55 || $65|
| 11-14 Year Old: Player Pitch Softball||$60 || $70|
Players are responsible for a batting helmet, bat and glove.
(10U & 14U batting helmet with a facemask is required)
Interested in sponsoring a team?
Company logo printed on team's jerseys, Brandon Parks & Recreation website and social media.
Brandon Parks & Recreation
Parent’s Code of Ethics
As a parent I will provide positive support, care and encouragement for my child participating in youth sports in accordance with the following code of ethics:
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at all practices and games.
- I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of a personal desire to win.
- I will support coaches and officials working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is alcohol, tobacco and drug free and will refrain from their use at all activities.
- I will remember that the game is for the children and not adults.
- I will make youth sports fun for my child.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- I will require that my child’s coach be trained in the responsibilities of being a youth sports coach and that the coach’s code of ethics will be upheld.
- I will uphold myself in a manner that represents the team and City of Brandon in a positive way.
- I know if my behavior is in a disruptive manner I may be asked to leave the field of play by the coach and/or officials.